- What’s in it for me?
You will join with like-minded individuals committed to advancing the status of women around the world through service in our local community while enjoying lifelong friendships.
- How often does your Zonta club meet?
The club meets the first Tuesday of each month except for July and August at Casa Mia Ristorante. With COVID-19 restrictions we have been meeting via Zoom. The President plans the content of the general meetings inviting remarkable guest speakers or making interesting presentations. There is always a general discussion pertaining to club business. We get together for a Summer Social in August and the month of December is usually a celebration of the holiday season, enjoying fellowship with our members.
- Where do you meet?
We meet at Casa Mia Ristorante, Portage Rd., Niagara Falls. Dinner is ordered from the menu so members can accommodate dietary requirements. With current COVID-19 restrictions we meet via Zoom.
- Who should I contact to attend a Zonta meeting and reserve?
Please contact our membership chair: June Mergl, Zonta Club of Niagara Falls, Ontario c/o 4461 Pettit Ave., Niagara Falls, ON L2E 6K9 or Email: [email protected].
- Who is eligible for membership?
You must be able to answer yes to the following questions to be considered for membership.
- I am a business executive or professional or have experience in a decision-making capacity in a recognized business or profession.
- I am willing to commit time to service and advocacy projects in my community.
- I am willing to contribute financially to, and raise money for, local and international projects that benefit women.
- I am willing to attend, on a regular basis, the monthly dinner and business meetings.
- How can I become a member of the Zonta Club of Niagara Falls, Ontario?
Membership in a Zonta club is by invitation. The first step towards being a member is to attend a monthly business meeting to learn more. Please contact us [email protected]. We would be delighted to have you join us.